- Do fluctuations of the battery meter mean my vape has a bad battery?
- How do I clean a wax/concentrate pod?
- Is there a difference in herb chamber size betweent the CF and CFX?
- Why would the CFX not wake up from the sleep mode?
- Why does my new CFX's battery take so long to charge and then depletes fast?
- What is the loose screen at the bottom of the oven of the new CFX for?
- How do you change the temperature indicator from Celsius to Fahrenheit on the CFX?
- Can the CFV be used with concentrates?
- Why does the top just come apart from the base of the new CFV unit?
- Your vape is giving you a live level indicator that goes down when it is heating up or drawing power, and comes back up when it is stabilized or not drawing power. When you have it on for a session, it fluctuates up and down several times as it turns the heat on to keep the temperature stable. A healthy battery is expected to give you 8 to 12 bowls per charge.
- Unscrew the cap, remove the cotton and soak the metal pod and lid in Isopropyl alcohol (ISO). The higher the percentage of alcohol in your ISO (look for 91% or above), the quicker it will evaporate and be ready. Once it has soaked long enough and the alcohol has changed color, you are ready to wash it off with warm water and dry it. Once it dries, replace the used cotton with fresh cotton or another medium and start using. If the taste is bad, it probably still has some alcohol in it somewhere and needs to be thoroughly rinsed and dried.
- No. The CF and the CFX have the same size chamber.
- When it is in sleep mode, if you hold the button in for a quick second the screen will come on. If you let go when the screen comes on, it will still be in sleep mode. You have to hold the button in long enough for the screen to come on AND for the session timer to restart and then you know it is heating up again.
- With new units it is usually an expected behavior. Please reach out if the behavior does not change after 2-3 charges.
- The screen fits perfectly in the bottom of the oven, but it's up to you if you want to use it or not. Using it can't hurt when it comes to keeping the internals clean.
- To change the temperature scale, just turn the unit on and hold both up and down buttons in together for about two seconds.
- Technically, the CFV was not designed to be used with concentrates. They don't have a concentrate pod and we don't anticipate for them to come out with one. Some like to use concentrates in a cotton medium in portable vapes, and that could work with the CFV, but you would risk the concentrate leaking down into the heater and ruining the unit.
- If you put the mouthpiece back together you will find a slider on the underside that locks the two pieces together. They must not have been in the locked position when delivered to you.