Does any part of the Flowermate get hot when in use?
- The metal ring at the bottom of the mouthpiece gets hot when in use. The larger Flowermates have a 'Caution Hot' label by the oven and on the mouthpiece, but there isn't room for it on the smaller ones. They all get hot at the same place - that little metal ring at the bottom of the mouthpiece. Luckily, it's not a place you're likely to touch unless you are removing the mouthpiece without paying attention.
Does the Flowermate v5.0 Pro come with wax/conxentrate capsule?
- No, it only comes included with the MiniPro V5S.
Is it normal that I have to charge the v5.0s Mini after every use?
- If the battery is draining all the way to empty on one power cycle (five minute session), that is not normal and could mean that the unit has a bad battery. You should get around 75 minutes of continuous run time from one full charge. For new units it is recommended to give a full charge before using it out of the box.
Does the Mini V5.0S have a replaceable battery?
- The batteries are non-replaceable.
Is it normal for a new Mini v5 Pro unit to give off the smell/taste of a glue gun?
- New vape smells are common with the mass produced vapes. Typically, running a couple of empty sessions on a vape (with the lid or mouthpiece in place) will burn it off. But if the smell is still there after five to ten burns like this, I usually recommend replacing the unit. Doing burns like this with the lid or mouthpiece off the unit can actually bake the smell into the unit permanently, so that is not recommended.
What should I do if the doors on my unit are too stiff/loose?
- Sometimes the doors can be really tight at first. To get them off just open the door half way and pull it off. Because the lid is plastic, the ambient temperature can play a role in how tight or loose the lid is. There are several things you can do if one of the door lids becomes loose: · Take the lid off and try flipping it around 180 degrees. · Swap the top and bottom lids. · Take the lid off and push it down on a hard surface. · Apply some pressure on the aluminum shell borders (the part that sticks out around the sliding lid) to get them as tight as you want.
How do you get the v5.0 Mini Pro to heat up?
- You need to turn the unit on with five clicks, set the temp to where you want it, and then hold the button down for two seconds to get the unit start to heat up.
Why does the the v5.0 Mini not heat up even when flashing colors?
- It should start to warm up almost immediately. If you turn it on and blow into the heater gently, there should be warm air coming back at you when it is heating up. If it's cool, then the unit may be defective.
Any tips on changing the filter without causing any damage to the mouthpiece?
- The piece of glass is held into the metal connector with a silicone gasket. Just give it a twist and pull it to get it out.
Should the bottom slider of the V5.0 Pro be open, partly open, or closed when vaping dry herb product?
- That's completely up to you. Some like a more wide open draw and some like it restrictive. More restrictive generally means thicker vapor if all other variables are consistent. Play with it in different configurations and see how you like it best.