- Am I able to use the Arizer Air while charging it?
- How do I turn the Arizer Air off?
- Is it normal to be getting dry herb in my mouth as a smoke from the Arizer Air?
- What's the difference between the short and the long tube for the Arizer Air?
- What kind of water bubbler do you recommend using with the Arizer Air?
- Will the Arizer Solo curved glass piece fit the Arizer Air?
- How do I use the Arizer Solor while charging it?
- Why does the beep notification for turnig on/off not working?
- Yes, you can use the Air while it is charging, but like a lot of electronics that allow this, the battery needs to have about a 25% charge for it to work.
- Hold both buttons at the same time until it turns off.
- If you are using the glass stems as provided, then you can get bits of herb sucked through the glass screen. To remedy this, you can either use a coarser grind that is too big to get through the glass screen, or you can add a stainless steel screen to the bottom of the glass bowl next to the glass screen.
- That longer stem is just another style that doesn't need the mouthpiece to cool the vapor since it is longer.
- Ed's TNT Granadillo Stem for the Air. This will mate with any 14mm glass, and it might cool the vapor better than the glass stems when used dry as well. As for glass, you will need any scientific glass with a 14mm joint for this stem.
- Technically, yes. But glass never standardizes well, so there are no guarantees. I just grabbed a new Air and new Solo stem and the bent stem would go in, but I had to force it. It was a hair bigger than the Air stems. The problem is if you force one in there, there is a retention ring that can get stretched out and become loose so the stems fit loosely. So...yes, but.
- You don't need to turn the Arizer Solo on while charging it. Simply use the Up Arrow to set the temperature to use it.
- Pressing and holding the UP button will toggle the sound on and off. Give that a try to turn the beeps back on.