To turn on the X-MAX V2 Pro Vaporizer:
1. Press the Button 3 times in quick succession. The red, green and white lights will flash together 3 times and the battery level will be displayed for about 3 seconds.
(White Light = Full battery | Green Light = Medium battery | Red Light = Low Battery)
At this point the XMAX is in standby mode and no lights will be displayed. The unit is on but not heating.
2. Press the button until a light turns on (about 2 seconds). This will turn on the heat setting that you last used.
3. Your X-MAX is now heating up. The light will pulse which indicates it is heating to the selected temperature.
4. After the light stops pulsing and is solid, this indicates that the unit has reached the selected temperature and you're now ready to vape!
5. To change the temperature hold the button down until the light changes colors. (about 2 seconds)
6. You can also hold the button down to cycle through the heat settings. To do this, press the button down and the X-MAX V2 will cycle through the 5 temperature settings until you stop holding the button. When it reaches your desired temperature just stop pressing the button.
7. To turn the X-MAX off, press the button 3 times. The red light will blink 5 times which indicates the unit is now powered off.
8. Please note, the XMAX has a 5 minute auto-shut off time as a safety feature. If your unit is powered on for 5 minutes it will automatically shut off.
HOW DOES THE BUTTON WORK? WHAT DO THE LIGHTS MEAN?
Turning the unit on and off. Pressing the button 3 times in quick succession turns the unit on and off.
On: If after you press the button 3 times, the red, white and green lights flash together 3 times this mean the unit is turning on and entering standby mode.
Off: If after you press the button 3 times, the red light flashes 5 times this means that the X-Max has powered off.
No lights: If none of the lights are on, this means that the unit is powered off or in stand by mode. It's confusing, right? To test if your unit is in standby mode, you can hold the button down for at least 2 seconds. If only one light comes on and begins to pulse, your unit is now heating up and the X-MAX was in stand by mode.
If you press the button down for at least 2 seconds and nothing happens, your unit is powered off.
Alternatively, you can press the button 3 times as a test. The unit will turn on or off. See above.
Flashing light: The X-Max V2 Pro is heating up to the selected temperature.
Solid light: The X-Max has heated to the selected temperature and you're ready to vaporize!
Battery indicator: After turning the unit on, the red, green and white lights flash together 3 times. After that, a single light will be on for 3 seconds. The color of the light indicates the battery level.
White Light = Full battery | Green Light = Medium battery | Red Light = Low Battery
Charging the Battery
Plug the charger into an AC outlet or a USB port and connect the X-Max to the mini USB plug. The red, green and white light will flash 3 times. There will now be a solid light on. The color of the light indicates the level of the charge.
Red = less than 20%
The light on the X-Max will change as it charges. When the unit is fully charged, the white light will flash 10 times before the light goes out. If your unit is on the charger and there is
You can plug the USB cable into any USB port, but the unit will charge faster if it is plugged into an AC outlet
It is best to use the battery charger that was included with your X-Max V2 Pro. We have tried other chargers and had inconsistent results.
Problem: I followed the directions and when I pressed the button, nothing happened.
Solution: Try again. Sometimes the button isn't engaged properly and the unit doesn't turn on or off or change temperature. Most of the time if you try again it will work properly.
If you try multiple times and the X-Max is not responding put the unit on the charger to make sure that the unit is fully charged. If the unit is charged and the buttons continually don't respond contact us for a warranty replacement.